At Diamond Assisted Living Facility, we recognize the individuality and unique challenges of our residents. We are committed to maintaining their dignity, independence, and safety through a variety of services and amenities.
- 24-hour caregivers on staff
- Three nutritious home-cooked meals daily; Alternative menu choices, snacks, and beverages are readily available
- Activity calendar packed full of fun, stimulating, and spiritual options
- Transportation reservation to medical/dental appointments provided
- Daily wellness checks (vitals)
- Mail service
- Weekly housekeeping, linen, and laundry service
- Secured courtyard with a variety of fruit trees
- Utilities (including basic cable, WiFi connection and telephone)
- Piano Room
- Beauty Room
- Personal call system
- We allow out-Hospice and home healthcare Services. Our residents are checked regularly by PCPs, Cardiologists, Dermatologists, Podiatrists, and psychotherapists.
- Morning/evening dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence care
- Escort to meals and/or activities
- Oxygen management
- Diabetes management
- On-site salon
- Medication Management
Our full-time activity program enriches lives. Each day our residents enjoy a full repertoire of activities, social events, and physical activity. Residents, together, choose the monthly activities they would like made available.
A typical month’s program may contain a daily exercise program, crafts, social events, gardening, special guests, entertainers, walking in the garden, card games, movies, bingo, and mind-challenging games like trivia, Scrabble, and Wheel of Fortune. We have something for everyone here! Social interaction and intellectual stimulation are valuable components of our life-enriching amenities.
Our residents enjoy a rich weekly program performed by gospel singers, jazz singers, pop singers, pianists, classic music and country music players.